HISTORIC DAVENPORT HOTEL – SPOKANE – APRIL 27 – 29
Our speakers and their organizations advocate for equality; support equal access to educational, pursue professional opportunities for women and girls; promote women in leadership; and push to make our communities a better place to live and thrive.
Highlights of the program:
- Learn how to improve our branches and connect with groups helping to improve their community
- Hear an insider’s view from The Gates Foundation and an update from AAUW National
- Discuss with Washington State Legislators key legislation amending equal pay laws and ensuring fair hiring practices
- Hear explanations from University EEO Officers how to retain a broad scope for Title IX, despite federal changes
- Join Tech Trek participants and volunteers to see how our camps inspired them
- Learn about the student debt crisis, the impact on women graduates and discuss what needs to change
- Explore the challenges women face in the workplace, from a generational perspective from boomers to millennials
- Learn how to recruit and train women for leadership roles now and in the future.
Get the most out of Spokane visit – fun interesting things to do – click to read/print…
Hotel Reservations – Spokane
Historic Davenport Hotel — 10 South Post Street, Spokane
Online reservation, click here…
or phone hotel: 509-455-8888 — ask for Historic reservations
Refer to University Women State Conference for special hotel rate (ends March 28).